Feminism isfor everyone.

a celebration of feminism at UVA.
become a fan on facebook!
Feb 23, 2010,3:47 AM
Getting drunk = consent

So I was just checking out the new college version of Huffington Post and found this article from Princeton that really enraged me. It's a girl, saying that when you get drunk, you know that you're opening yourself up to be raped, and why is it always a guy's fault anyway?

I'm overly angry at this ridiculousness, so I don't even want to read anymore about it, but I thought I would spark the conversation here to see what you all thought about it.

hopefully I can find something fem-positive soon to assauge my anger over this article.....
10 previous posts
Gender Labelling ★ Miss America ★ UPDATE/CHANGE - *letter-writing party* for real re... ★ New Semester (and a new web address!) ★ happy winter break! ★ 1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted in the US - 1 ... ★ thanks, cav daily ★ things i'm reading: sexual violence ★ CNN + male psychologists blame suicide rate on bad... ★ Film Reactions ★
Past posts by month
August 2006 ★ September 2006 ★ October 2006 ★ November 2006 ★ December 2006 ★ January 2007 ★ February 2007 ★ April 2007 ★ August 2007 ★ September 2007 ★ October 2007 ★ January 2008 ★ February 2008 ★ March 2008 ★ April 2008 ★ May 2008 ★ June 2008 ★ July 2008 ★ August 2008 ★ September 2008 ★ October 2008 ★ November 2008 ★ December 2008 ★ January 2009 ★ February 2009 ★ March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ November 2010 ★ December 2010 ★ January 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.